|Proyect ID :||Documentation||Date: 31 März 2017|
|By:||Francisco Ramírez||Update: 31 März 2017|
|Revise by:||Francisco Ramírez
|→ Version 001|
This is a Manual with the minimum requirements to write a post, if something is not clear or you consider adding something more, please send me your feedback/suggestions to email@example.com
This guide tries to cover the following topics:
- How formatting your post, the use of headings, bold, italics on your post.
- How to upload SEO optimized images in WordPress.
- Meta descriptions, URL’s, titles for the post and some tips for SEO.
- Internal Links and follow and no follow links.
If you don’t have the time to read this, please go to the „Quick checklist“ in the left side Menu.
When you optimize your web pages — including your blog posts — you’re making your website more visible to people and for Google.
We have the next materials:
- WordPress interface.
- Images & videos.
Before we start is important to differentiate the backend of WordPress, the tap „Visual“ and „Text“.
- Visual: In this window, we can see the tools to format our headings, paragraphs and add links, images, etc.
- Text: In this window, we can’t see the formats, you only can see HTML code. This is great when you want to put a custom code, for example, add rel=“nofollow“ to your links or insert code of other services as youtube, twitter, etc.